Managing CMS RedirectsEdit on GitHub
You are browsing a previous version of the document. The latest version is 202204.0.
This topic describes how to manage redirects in the Back Office.
To start managing CMS redirects, go to Content Management > Redirects.
Editing a CMS Redirect
To edit a CMS redirect:
On the CMS Redirect page in the Actions column, click Edit next to the URL you want to update.
On the Edit a CMS redirect page, you can update the following information:
- To URL
- Redirect status code
To keep the changes, click Save.
See [CMS Redirects: Reference Information](/docs/scos/user/back-office-user-guides/202005.0/content/redirects/references/cms-redirects-references.html
If you modify the **existing** URL from which a redirect is configured, a new URL will be created and added to the list of CMS redirects.
Tips and tricks On the Edit a CMS redirect page, you can do the following:
- Create a new CMS redirect by clicking +Add CMS Redirect in the top right corner of the page.
- Return to the list of redirects by clicking Back to CMS in the top right corner of the page.
Deleting a CMS Redirect
To delete a CMS redirect:
- Navigate to the Content Management > Redirects.
- On the CMS Redirect page in the Actions column, click Delete next to the URL you want to delete.
- This will successfully delete the redirect and remove it from the list of redirects.
What’s next? To learn more about attributes you enter on the page, see CMS Redirects: Reference Information.
For submitting the form