Managing Tax SetsEdit on GitHub
This topic describes the procedures that you need to perform to create, edit, and delete tax sets.
Managing Tax Sets
To start working with tax sets, navigate to the Taxes > Tax Sets section.
Creating a Tax Set
Remember how you created the tax rate? To be able to use this taxation rule for products, threshold, or shipment methods, you need to create a tax set and assign the tax rate to it.
To create a tax set:
- On the Overview of Tax Sets page, click Create Tax Set in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Create Tax Set page, enter the tax set name and select one or several tax rates to assign. See Taxes: Reference information for more details.
- Click Save.
Editing a Tax Set
In case you need to change the tax set:
- In the List of tax sets > Actions column, click Edit for a specific tax set.
- On the Edit Tax Set page, change the attributes. See Taxes: Reference information for more details.
- Click Save.
Tips and tricks You can start editing a tax set while viewing it:
- On the View Tax Rate page, click Edit in the top right corner.
- Go over the Editing a Tax Set procedure.
Viewing a Tax Set
You can review a specific Tax Set details by clicking View in the List of tax sets > Actions column. The Tax set details page includes the following information:
- Tax set ID
- Tax rates
- Created at
- Updated at
To return back to the list, click Back to Tax Sets.
Deleting Tax Set
You can permanently delete a tax set from the system.
To delete a tax set:
- In the List of tax sets > Actions column, click Delete for a specific tax set.
- On the Delete Tax Set page, click Delete Tax Set to confirm the action. The tax set is deleted.
Remember that the tax rates assigned to the deleted tax set will become unassigned, but not deleted.
Tips and tricks You can delete a tax set while viewing it:
- On the View Tax Set page, click Delete in the top right corner.
- On the Delete Tax Set page, confirm your action.
For submitting the form