Reference information - Delivery MethodsEdit on GitHub
You are browsing a previous version of the document. The latest version is 202009.0.
This topic contains the reference information for working with delivery methods in Administration > Shipment > Delivery Methods.
Delivery Methods Page
In the Delivery Methods section, you see the following:
- Carrier companies with the delivery methods they have
- Status of the delivery method
- Availability of the delivery method per store
- Actions you can perform on the delivery method
On the page, you can do the following:
- Trigger the following actions: create a carrier company and/or a delivery method, view, edit and/or delete the delivery method
- Sort by Delivery Method Key, Carrier Company, Name, and Status.
- Search by Name and Carrier Company.
Create, Edit and View Delivery Methods Pages
The following table describes the attributes you see, select, or enter while viewing or editing a delivery method.
|Delivery Method Key||Fixed value of the delivery method indicated in the database.|
|Name||Name for the delivery method.|
|Carrier||Drop-down list of carrier companies available in the shop application.|
|Availability Plugin||Drop-down list of the Availability plugins implemented in the back-end. The purpose of this plugin is to check if the delivery method is available for the customer.|
|Price Plugin||Drop-down list of the Price plugins. You can either provide a static price for your delivery method or select a configured price plugin.|
|Delivery Time Plugin||Drop-down list of the Delivery time plugins implemented in the back-end. The purpose of this plugin is to calculate the estimated time for the delivery method.|
|Is active||Checkbox that allows enabling or disabling the delivery method.|
For submitting the form