Reference information - OrdersEdit on GitHub
This topic contains the reference information that you need to know when managing orders in the Sales > Orders section.
By default, the last created order goes on top of the table. However, you can sort the table by the order number, order reference, created date, customer emails, or the number of items ordered.
On the Orders page, you see the following:
- Order number, reference, and the creation date
- Customer name and email
- Order state, the grand total of the order, and the number of items ordered
- Actions that you can do on this page
You can set different statuses for your order. The following describes the statuses you can select:
|Pay||Select this status once you receive the payment for the order from your customer.|
|Ship||Select this status once the order is shipped.|
|Stock-update||Select this status when you update the number of available products of products in the Products > Availability section.|
|Close||Select this status when your customer has successfully received the ordered items and is satisfied with their quality.|
|Return||Select this status if the customer returns you either all or several items from the order.|
|Refund||Select this status in case of refund.|
- Payment pending - the initial order statuses.
- When you select Pay, the status becomes exported.
- When you select Ship, the status becomes shipped.
- When you select Stock-update, the status becomes delivered.
- When you select Close, the status becomes closed.
- In case the customer returns the ordered items: when you select Return, the status becomes returned.
- In case of a return, when you select Refund, the status becomes refunded.
For submitting the form