Managing Customer AccessEdit on GitHub
The Customer Access page was designed to define what information can be viewed for the not-logged-into online store customers.
To start defining specific restrictions for not logged in customers, navigate to the Customers > Customer Access section.
To define the restrictions:
In the Customer Access section, select one of the following content types under the Hide the following information from not logged in users:
- price - if selected, no prices will be shown to not logged in customers
- add-to-cart - if selected, there will be no Add to Cart option displayed
- wishlist - if selected, no Wishlist option is available
- Shopping List - if selected, no Add to Shopping List option is available
- Can place an order - if selected, the not logged in user is not able to place in order.
This option is selected by default and cannot be deselected.
Click Save to save the changes.
For submitting the form