Managing Company RolesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes the procedures of creating and managing company roles. This is one of the steps in the Company Account setup.
You can create a role only if a company exists.
To start managing company roles, navigate to the Company Account > Company Roles section.
Creating a Company Role
To create a new company role:
- On the Overview of Company Roles page, click Add Company User Role in the top right corner.
- On the Create Company Role page, enter the required information: select Company from the drop-down list and fill in the Name of the Company Role.
- Selecting Is Default means that the role will be applied to all new company users automatically.
- In the Unassigned Permissions section, select as many permissions as you need by selecting the checkboxes on the left of each value.
- Once done, click Save.
Editing a Company Role
To edit a company role:
- On the Overview of Company Roles page in the Actions column, click Edit if you want to change the details for a company role.
- On the Edit Company Role page, update the needed attributes.
Deleting a Company Role
To delete a company role:
- On the Overview of Company Roles page in the Actions column, click Delete.
- On the confirmation page, click Delete company role to confirm the action.
If you delete a default role, the following message is displayed:
You cannot delete a default role; please set another default role before the delete action.
Once the role is created, you can proceed with creating a company user and assign the created role to it. See Managing Company Users to know how the company users are created and managed.
For submitting the form