Creating CMS RedirectsEdit on GitHub
This topic provides a list of steps to create a redirect in the Back Office.
To start working with the CMS redirects, navigate to the Content Management > Redirects section.
To create a CMS redirect:
- On the CMS Redirect page, click Add CMS Redirect in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Add a CMS Redirect page that opens, enter the following details:
- Url: Specify a URL from which you want to create a redirect link.
- To URL: Add a URL that you want your existing URL to be redirected to.
- Redirect status code: Select a status code from the drop-down list.
- To keep the changes, click Save. This will take you to the list of CMS Redirects page where you can find a new redirect URL.
On the Add a CMS Redirect page, you can return to the list of redirects by clicking Back to CMS in the top right corner of the page.
To learn how to edit and/or delete a redirect, see Managing CMS Redirects.
For submitting the form