Creating Scheduled PricesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how you create scheduled prices. To start working with scheduled prices, navigate to Prices > Scheduled Prices.
For example, you want to set up a promotion for Valentine’s Day beforehand so that:
- you do not have to switch prices manually on the day of the promotion
- prices switch to the specified ones automatically on the starting date of the promotion
- prices switch back automatically on the last day of the promotion
Instead of changing prices manually on the starting day of the promotion, you can create a price schedule called, e.g. Valentine’s day prices. To do that you need to import a file with predefined dates and prices.
To create a price schedule:
- Create a CSV file with predefined product price schedules. See Scheduled Prices: Reference information.
- Enter and select the attributes for your price schedule. See Scheduled Prices: Reference information.
- Click Browse and select the file you’ve prepared in step 1.
- Click Import your CSV file.
- Once redirected to the Import dry run page, check whether there are incorrect entries in your file in the Errors found inside your file section.
If needed, you can edit the imported scheduled prices.
Check if the successfully imported price schedules are correct in the Row processed with success section.
If you are satisfied with the results, in the Publish the scheduled prices section, click Publish to apply the price schedules.
Tips and tricks
- If you leave the Import dry run page without publishing the imported price schedules, they do not get deleted. However, you won’t be able to return to that page unless you import the file once again.
- You can check current price schedules of each product in Products section >Edit Product page > Scheduled Prices tab.
For submitting the form