Managing Payment MethodsEdit on GitHub
The topic describes the procedures you can perform on payment methods:
- View payment methods available on the Storefront
- Edit payment methods: update payment method details, assign payment methods to store, and/or (de)activate payment methods
To start managing payment methods, navigate to the Administration > Payment Management > Payment Methods section.
Viewing Payment Methods
To view the payment method details, click View for the payment method in the Actions column. On the View Payment Method: [Payment Method name] page, you can see the following information:
- Payment method key
- Name of the payment method
- Payment provider
- Payment method status
- Availability of the payment method per store
See Payment Methods: Reference Information for more details on the attributes you see on the page.
Editing Payment Method Details
To edit a payment method:
- On the Payment Methods page, click Edit in the Actions column for the payment method you want to update. This will redirect you to the Edit Payment Method [Payment Method Name] page containing two tabs: Configuration and Store relation.
- In the Configuration tab, update the availability status of the payment method under Is the Payment Method active?:
- Select the checkbox to make the payment method available in the Payment step during the checkout process
- Clear the checkbox to make the payment method unavailable in the Payment step during the checkout process.
- In the Store relation tab, select stores you want the payment method to be displayed in.
- To apply the changes, click Save.
The payment method must be assigned to a store, otherwise, it won’t be displayed during the checkout process.
For submitting the form