Managing DiscountsEdit on GitHub
This topic provides the list of actions that you can perform with the discounts and steps you need to follow.
Editing a Discount
To edit a discount, do the following:
- On the Overview of Discounts page, click Edit in the Actions column.
- Update the attributes and click Save.
To find out more information about the attributes that you see on the Edit Discount page, see Discount: Reference Information.
Viewing a Discount
To view a discount, do the following:
- On the Overview of Discounts page, click View in the Actions column.
- On the View discount page, do one of the following:
- Click Edit to edit the attributes.
- Click List of discounts to get back to the Discount Overview page.
Adding Voucher Codes (Voucher Discount Type)
You can add voucher codes while editing the discount entity. And you can also do the following:
- On the Overview of Discounts page, click Add code in the Actions column. You are redirected to the Voucher codes tab of the Edit Discount page. Follow the steps described in Creating a Discount Voucher.
- Once the codes are generated, click Save.
You can activate/deactivate a discount while editing it.
Click Activate/Deactivate in the top-right corner of the Edit Discount page.
On the Overview of Discounts page, click Activate/Deactivate in the Actions column.
For submitting the form