Managing Customer AccessEdit on GitHub
The Customer Access page was designed to define what information can be viewed for the not-logged-into online store customers.
To start defining specific restrictions for not logged in customers, navigate to the Customers > Customer Access section.
To define the restrictions:
- In the Customer Access section, select one of the following content types under the Hide the following information from not logged in users:
- price - if selected, no prices will be shown to not logged in customers
- add-to-cart - if selected, there will be no Add to Cart option displayed
- wishlist - if selected, no Wishlist option is available
- Shopping List - if selected, no Add to Shopping List option is available
- Can place an order - if selected, the not logged in user is not able to place in order.
This option is selected by default and cannot be deselected.
- Click Save to save the changes.
For submitting the form