Managing Product SetsEdit on GitHub
This article describes the managing actions that you can perform with a product set.
To start managing product sets, navigate to the Products > Product Sets section.
Editing a Product Set
To edit a product set:
- In the Actions column of the Product Sets table, click Edit for the product set you want to update.
- On the Edit Product Set page, update the needed attributes. The procedure is very similar to the procedure of creating a product set (see Creating a Product Set for more details). The only difference is that in the Products tab, in addition to the Select Products to assign table, you will see the Products in this Set table at the bottom of the page. In this table you can:
- Clear the checkbox in the Selected column to remove a specific product from the set.
- Define the position of the products in the set by putting the appropriate numbers to the Position column. The product that has 0 in the Position column goes first.
The attributes you see are described in the Product Sets: Reference Information.
- Once done, click Submit.
Tips and tricks
On this page, you can click View in the top right corner of the page and switch to the View Product Set page.
Reordering Product Sets
The weight defines the order of the product sets displayed in the Product Sets section.
If you want to reorder the product sets, you:
- Click Reorder Product Sets in the top right corner of the Product Sets page.
- On the Reorder Product Sets page, define the order by putting the appropriate numbers in the Weight column. Product Sets with higher numbers listed first.
- Once done, click Submit.
Viewing a Product Set
To view a product set:
- In the Actions column of the Product Sets table, click View for the product set you want to view.
- On this page, you can:
- Switch to the Edit Product Set page by clicking Edit in the top right corner.
- Deactivate a product set by clicking Deactivate in the top right corner.
- Open the View Product Abstract page of a specific product included in the set by clicking the hyperlinked product name in the Product details column of the Products table.
Activating/Deactivating a Product Set
To activate/deactivate a product set:
- In the Actions column of the Product Sets table, click Deactivate for a specific product set. Or
- Navigate to the View Product Set table and click Deactivate in the top right corner.
Deleting a Product Set
To delete a product set, click Delete in the Actions column of the Product Sets page.
This will not delete the products included in this set. Those products will continue existing in the system, and customers will be able to buy them. Only the logical connection between the products will be erased, and the product set will not be displayed for your customers.
For submitting the form