Managing Product ListsEdit on GitHub
his article describes the managing actions that you can perform with the product list.
To start managing product lists, navigate to the Products > Product Lists section.
Editing a Product List
To edit a product list:
- Click Edit in the Actions column of the List of Product Lists table.
- On the Edit List page, do the following depending on your needs:
- Change general information for a product list, such as Title, Product List type, Merchant Relationship.
- (Un)assign product category or individual products to a list.
- Once done, click Save.
Tips and tricks On this page, you can:
- Return to the list of product lists by clicking Back to Product Lists in the top right corner of the page.
- Export a product list into a CSV file. For this, click Export.
- Remove the list. To do this, click Remove List in the top right corner of the page.
Removing Products form a Product List
To remove a product from a product list, do the following:
- Open the existing product list or create a new one.
- Navigate to the Assign Products tab.
- In the Products in this list tab, define the products you would like to remove by selecting the respective checkboxes in the Selected column. You can double-check the products that you are going to remove from the product list in the Products to be deassigned tab.
- Click Save.
Exporting a Product List
To export a product list, in the Edit List page, click Export. The list is exported into a CSV file.
Removing a Product List
To remove a product list:
- From the List of Product Lists table, click Remove List in the Actions column for the entry you want to remove. OR While editing the existing product list, click Remove List in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Remove List page, click Remove List to confirm the action.
What’s next? Now you know how to manage the products lists that already exist in the shop.
Review Product Lists: Reference Information to learn about the attributes you see, select, and enter while managing a product list.
For submitting the form