Troubleshooting Spryker in Vagrant installation issuesEdit on GitHub
When you install Spryker with Vagrant, you might encounter issues when you build up the virtual machine, set up applications and services, or perform other installation-related actions. The following sections can help you troubleshoot these types of issues.
- Mac OSX: iterm2 (locale error)
- Mac OSX: Installation fails or project folder can not be mounted due to SIP
- Mac OSX: Wrong curl version error
Databases and services issues:
- Peer authentication failed for user postgres
- Setup MySQL Workbench to avoid port clashing with the host system
- My Elasticsearch dies
- Exception connecting to Redis
Other Spryker in Vagrant issues:
- Too many open files in Dev VM
- VM stuck at Configuring and enabling network interfaces
- Error on box image download
- NFS export issues
- .NFS files crash my console commands
- Failed to decode response: zlib_decode(): data error
- Dev VM takes a lot of disk space (40+ GB)
If you found a solution to a repetitive issue, please suggest a change to this page using “Edit and Report” button.
If you encounter a Spryker in Vagrant issue that is not addressed on this page, try searching by an error output or keywords, or visit the Spryker Support Portal for technical support.
If you found a solution to a repetitive issue, please suggest a change to this page by clicking the Edit or Report button.
For submitting the form