Troubleshooting general technical issuesEdit on GitHub
This section helps you troubleshoot general technical issues you might encounter when running your Spryker-based project.
- A command fails with a
- Class Silex/ControllerProviderInterface not found
- Unable to resolve hosts for Mail, Jenkins, and RabbitMQ
- RabbitMQ: Zed.CRITICAL: PhpAmqpLib\Exception\AMQPChannelClosedException - Channel connection is closed
- ProcessTimedOutException after queue:task:start
- RuntimeException: Failed to execute regex: PREG_JIT_STACKLIMIT_ERROR
- The spy_oms_transition_log table takes up too much space
- ERROR: remove spryker_logs: volume is in use
- Fail whale on the front end
- No data on the Storefront
- Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: …. \"no such file or directory\""”: unknown
- Composer version 2 compatibility issues
- Router generates absolute URL with localhost
- PHPStan memory issues
If you encounter a general technical issue that is not addressed on this page, try searching by an error output or keywords, or visit the Spryker Support Portal for technical support.
If you found a solution to a repetitive issue, please suggest a change to this page by clicking the Edit or Report button.
For submitting the form