Docker SDKEdit on GitHub
Spryker Docker SDK helps to set up docker environment for your Spryker project.
Spryker Docker SDK requires the Deploy file. The tool reads the specified Deploy file and builds a production-like Docker infrastructure for Spryker accordingly.
The purposes of the tool:
- Building production-like Docker images.
- Serving as a part of development environment based on Docker.
- Simplifying the process of setting up a local demo of Spryker project.
All the commands below should be run from the root directory of Spryker project.
- Fetch Docker SDK tools:
git clone https://github.com/spryker/docker-sdk.git ./docker
docker 18.09.1+ and
docker-compose 1.23+ are installed in the local environment.
- Initialize docker setup:
- Build and run Spryker applications:
Make sure all the domains from
deploy.yml are defined as
127.0.0.1 in the
hosts file in the local environment.
There are two ways to start working with Spryker in Docker:
- If you want to set up a new Spryker project in Docker, start with Getting Started with Docker.
- If you already have a DevVM based project, proceed to Integrating Docker into an Existing Project to convert your project into a Docker based one.
For submitting the form