Braintree - Request workflowEdit on GitHub
Both credit card and PayPal utilize the same request flow in:
- Pre-check: to check the user information to make sure that all the needed information is correct before doing the actual pre-authorization.
- Authorize: to perform a payment risk check which is a mandatory step before every payment. The payment is considered accepted when it is authorized.
- Revert: to cancel the authorization step which cancels the payment before capturing.
- Capture: to capture the payment and receive money from the buyer.
- Refund: to refund the buyer when returning products.
For submitting the form