Integrating the Sofort payment method for ComputopEdit on GitHub
Example State Machine:
To adjust the frontend appearance, provide the following templates in your theme directory:
State Machine Integration
The Computop provides a demo state machine for Sofort payment method which implements Capture flow.
To enable the demo state machine, extend the configuration with the following values:
<?php $config[SalesConstants::PAYMENT_METHOD_STATEMACHINE_MAPPING] = [ ... ComputopConfig::PAYMENT_METHOD_SOFORT => 'ComputopSofort', ]; $config[OmsConstants::ACTIVE_PROCESSES] = [ ... 'ComputopSofort', ];
Sofort Payment Flow
- There is a radio button on “Payment” step. After submitting the order the customer will be redirected to the Computop (Paygate form implementation). The GET consists of 3 parameters:
- data (encrypted parameters, e.g. currency, amount, description);
- length (length of
- merchant id (assigned by Computop); Customer sets up all data just after the redirect to Computop. Init action: “Capture”. There are no Order and Authorization calls provided for this payment method.
- By default, on success the customer will be redirected to “Success” step. The response contains
payId. On error, the customer will be redirected to “Payment” step with the error message by default. Response data is stored in the DB.
- Capture/Refund and Cancel actions are implemented in the admin panel (on manage order). On requests, Spryker will use
payIdparameter stored in the DB to identify a payment.
Set Up Details
Important for a live MID is:
- Merchant must have a bank account at the Sofort Bank.
- The contract with Sofort must be extended specifically for credits.
- The credit function must be configured in the Sofort project, as well as in the Computop (on the MID).
For submitting the form