Running productionEdit on GitHub
This document describes the procedure of generating images and assets suitable for a production environment. After going through all the steps, it’s up to you how to proceed further.
This functionality is available in the Docker SDK from version 1.7.2.
Follow the steps to generate Docker images and assets for a production environment:
- Clone or update the Docker SDK repository to version 1.7.2.
git clone https://github.com/spryker/docker-sdk.git -b 1.7.2 --single-branch docker
- Bootstrap docker setup:
Once you finish the setup, you don’t need to run
bootstrap to start the instance. You only need to run it after:
- Docker SDK version update;
- Deploy file update.
- Run the command to generate docker images for each application:
docker/sdk export images [tag]
[tag]argument is an alphanumerical value used for patching the images. The value will be added to the name of each generated image.
- After running the command, you will see the list of created images in the output.
- Run the command to generate archives with assets for each application:
docker/sdk export assets [tag] [path]
[tag]argument is an alphanumerical value used for patching the archives. The value will be added to the name of each generated archive.
[path]argument defines the folder into which the generated archives are placed.
- After running the command, you will see the list of created archives in the output.
For submitting the form