Installing Docker prerequisites on MacOSEdit on GitHub
This document describes the prerequisites for installing Spryker in Docker on MacOS.
Minimum system requirements
Review the system and software requirements in the table and configure them using the following instructions.
|Requirement||Value or version|
|Docker||18.09.1 or higher|
|Docker Compose||1.28 or 1.29|
|vCPU||2 or more|
|RAM||4GB or more|
|Swap||2GB or more|
Installing and configuring required software
Follow the steps to install and configure the required software:
- Download and install Docker Desktop (Mac).
- Accept the privilege escalation request “Docker Desktop needs privileged access.”.
Go to > Preferences > Command Line and Enable experimental features.
Update Memory and Swap Limits:
- Go to > Preferences > Resources > ADVANCED.
- Set CPUs: to “4” or higher.
- Set Memory: to “4.00 GB” or higher.
- Set Swap: to “2.00 GB” or higher.
- Set the desired Disk image size:.
- Select the desired Disk image location.
- Click Apply & Restart.
You can set lower Memory: and Swap: limit values. However, the default limits won’t be sufficient to run the application, so make sure to increase them.
- Development mode: Install Mutagen:
brew install mutagen-io/mutagen/mutagen-beta
See Chossing an installation mode to choose an installation mode. If you’ve already selected an installation mode, follow one of the guides below:
For submitting the form