Database overviewEdit on GitHub
Orm directory contains two folders:
src/Orm/Propel folder is for the following:
- Configuration in Propel format (generated
propel.json—don’t touch it).
- Copy of merged schema files (don’t touch).
- Migration files (can be in
.gitignoreor can be committed; the decision is made on the project level. We recommend using
.gitignore; however Propel documentation says that “On a project using version control, it is important to commit the migration classes to the code repository. That way, other developers checking out the project just have to run the same migrations to get a database in a similar state”.
src/Orm/Zed folder is for the following:
- Entities and the query are objects which can be adopted in projects. They inherit from the same core-level files. This way, we can release methods like
preSave()as well as allow adopting them on the project level.
- There are also Base and Map files that are propel-internals (don’t touch them).
For submitting the form