Create usersEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to create users in the Back Office.
- If you are new to the Users section, you might want to start with Best practices: Managing users and their permissions with roles and groups.
- Create at least one user group. For instructions, see Create user groups.
- Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Create a user
- Go to Users > Users.
- On the Users page, click Add New User.
- On the Create new User page, enter an E-MAIL.
- Enter a PASSWORD.
- For REPEAT PASSWORD, enter the same password once again.
- Enter a FIRST NAME.
- Enter a LAST NAME.
- For ASSIGNED GROUPS, select one or more user groups you want to assign this user to.
- Optional: To make this user an agent, select THIS USER IS AN AGENT.
- Select an INTERFACE LANGUAGE.
- Click Create.
This opens the Users page with the success message displayed. The created user is displayed in the list.
Reference information: Create users
|Email address of the user. It will be used for logging in, resetting password, and getting notifications.|
|PASSWORD||The user will be using this password to log in.|
|REPEAT PASSWORD||Password confirmation.|
|FIRST NAME||User’s first name.|
|LAST NAME||User’s last name.|
|ASSIGNED GROUPS||User groups to assign this user to. User groups define what areas and actions the user will have access to. To learn how to create user groups, see Create user groups.|
|AGENT||Defines if this user is an agent assist|
|INTERFACE LANGUAGE||Defines the interface language of the Back Office for this user.|
For submitting the form