Create user groupsEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to create user groups.
- If you are new to the Users section, you might want to start with Best practices: Managing users and their permissions with roles and groups.
- Create at least one user role. For instructions, see Create user roles.
- Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
- Go to Users > User Groups.
- Click Create Group.
- On the Create new Group, page enter a TITLE.
- Select one or more ASSIGNED ROLES.
- Click Save. This opens the Edit Group page with the success message displayed.
Reference information: Create user groups
|TITLE||Unique identifier of the user group. You will use it to identify the group when assigning users to it.|
|ASSIGNED ROLES||The user roles to be assigned to the group. For role creating instructions, see Create user roles.|
For submitting the form