Editing usersEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to edit users in the Back Office.
To start working with users, go to Users > Users.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
- Next to the user you want to edit, click Edit.
- On the Edit User page, update any of the following:
- REPEAT PASSWORD
- FIRST NAME
- LAST NAME
- For ASSIGNED GROUPS, do the following:
- Clear the checkboxes next to the groups you want to deassign this user from.
- Select one or more groups to assign this user to.
- Select or clear THIS USER IS AN AGENT checkbox.
- Select an INTERFACE LANGUAGE.
- Select a STATUS.
- Click Update. This opens the Users page with the success message displayed.
Reference information: Editing users
The following table describes the attributes you enter and select when editing users:
|Email address of the user. It is used for logging in, resetting password, and getting notifications.|
|PASSWORD||Enter this value to update the user’s password.|
|REPEAT PASSWORD||Enter the same new password to confirm it.|
|FIRST NAME||User’s first name.|
|LAST NAME||User’s last name.|
|ASSIGNED GROUPS||The user groups this user is assigned to. User groups define what areas and actions the user has access to. To learn how to create user groups, see Create user groups.|
|AGENT||Defines if this user is an agent assist|
|INTERFACE LANGUAGE||Defines the interface language of the Back Office for this user.|
For submitting the form