Edit tax setsEdit on GitHub
To edit a tax set in the Back Office, follow the steps:
- Go to Administration > Tax Sets. This opens the Overview of Tax Sets page.
- Next to the tax set you want to edit, click Edit.
- On the Edit Tax Set page, enter a NAME.
- For TAX RATES, do any of the following:
- Clear the checkboxes next to the tax rates you want to unassign from the tax set.
- Select the checkboxes next to the tax rates you want to assign to the tax set.
- Click Save.
Reference information: Edit tax sets
|NAME||You use the name when assigning the tax set to products, delivery methods, and thresholds.|
|TAX RATES||Tax rates to assign to the tax set. For instructions on creating tax rates, see Create tax rates.|
For submitting the form