Configure BazaarvoiceEdit on GitHub
After you have integrated the Bazaarvoice app, you can configure the following for your store:
- Bazaarvoice services you need
- Stores you want the Bazaarvoice UGC to be displayed in
To configure Bazaarvoice, follow these steps:
In your store’s Back Office, go to Apps > Catalog.
Click Bazaarvoice. This takes you to the Bazaarvoice app details page.
In Settings > Select Services, select the services that you need:
- RATINGS & REVIEWS: These are the accumulated star ratings along with reviews that are displayed on the product details page.
- INLINE RATINGS: This service displays the star ratings directly in these lists of products, for example, in search results, in the product catalog, etc.
- Bazaarvoice PIXEL: Adds a single tracking pixel to your shopping cart page and product details page. It lets Bazaarvoice track whether the products that have more UGC have a better conversion rate than products without many ratings and reviews.
To configure the stores where you want to turn on the Bazaarvoice app, in Settings > Store, select the stores.
For submitting the form