Payolution request flowEdit on GitHub
Both invoice and installment payment methods utilize the same request flow. It basically consists of the following requests:
- Calculation (for instalment only): to calculate the instalment amounts, dues, and durations.
- Pre-check (optional): to check the user information in order to make sure that all the needed information is correct before doing the actual pre-authorization.
- Pre-authorize: to perform a payment risk check which is a mandatory step before every payment. The payment is basically considered accepted when it is authorized.
- Re-authorize: to update an existing authorization if necessary.
- Revert: to cancel the authorization step which basically cancels the payment before capturing.
- Capture: to capture the payment and receive money from the buyer.
- Refund: to refund the buyer when returning products.
See Payolution - Performing Requests for detailed information on the requests.
For submitting the form