Create company rolesEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to create company roles in the Back Office.
- Create a company.
- Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Create a company role
- Go to Company Account > Company Roles.
- On the Company Roles page, in the top right corner, click Add Company User Role.
- On the Create Company Role page, select a COMPANY.
- Enter a NAME
- To automatically apply this role to every new user of the company, select IS DEFAULT.
- Optional: For UNASSIGNED PERMISSIONS section, select the permissions to assign to this role.
- Click Save. This opens the Company Roles page with a success message displayed. The created role is displayed in the list.
Reference information: Create a company role
|COMPANY||A company to create this role for.|
|NAME||Unique identifier of the role.|
|IS DEFAULT||Defines if this role will be used by default for all the new company users created. If the selected COMPANY already has a default role, by selecting this option you change the default role to this one.|
|UNASSIGNED PERMISSIONS||Permissions that define what a company user with this rule can do. The permissions are defined on a code level.|
For submitting the form