Edit company usersEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to edit company users.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Edit a company user
- Go to Customers > Company Users.
- On the Company Users page, next to the user you want to edit, click Edit.
- On the Edit Company User page, select a SALUTATION.
- Enter a FIRST NAME.
- Enter a LAST NAME.
- Select a GENDER.
- Select a DATE OF BIRTH.
- Enter a PHONE.
- Enter and select a COMPANY.
- Enter and select a BUSINESS UNIT.
- For ASSIGNED ROLES, clear the checkboxes next to the roles you want to deassign from this user.
- For UNASSIGNED ROLES, select the roles you want to assign to this user.
- Click Save. This opens the Company Users page with a success message displayed.
Reference information: Edit a company user
|Email address that is used to log into the Storefront. You can define it only when creating a company user.|
|FIRST NAME||First name.|
|LAST NAME||Last name.|
|DATE OF BIRTH||Date of birth.|
|COMPANY||A company this user belongs to.|
|BUSINESS UNIT||A company unit this user belongs to.|
|ASSIGNED ROLES||Roles assigned to the user.|
|UNASSIGNED ROLES||Roles that you can assign to the user.|
For submitting the form