E-SpiritEdit on GitHub
Content-rich e-commerce experiences for a Digital Experience Edge
e-Spirit’s FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform, offered through a SaaS or on-premises model, helps retail and e-commerce companies engage customers and increase revenue with personalized, content-rich digital experiences anytime, anywhere. Savvy e-commerce marketers rely on the FirstSpirit platform—which includes a headless, hybrid and head-optional CMS, AI-driven personalization and omnichannel marketing capabilities—for individualized and synchronized content delivery across all channels to differentiate their companies and compel their customers to action for an e-commerce edge. More information can be found in the E-Spirit documentation.
- Easy to use content editing: No coding needed to add content for experience-driven commerce (e.g., promotional banners, product teasers, interactive images and videos, user generated content).
- Rapid start-up.
- Deep partnership with Spryker.
- Many leading e-commerce customers globally: Reitmans, Carter’s, Converse, L’Oreal Luxe brands, Karstadt, TSI Holdings, Hugo Boss, etc.
- Content-driven commerce that simplifies connections across people, processes and technology to enable compelling digital experiences anytime, anywhere.
- Dynamic content experiences: Create content-rich online stores that increase engagement and influence buying behavior.
- AI-Powered, Personalized Content Delivery: Use the FirstSpirit Intelligent Content Engine to deliver personalized, relevant content that differentiates and compels customers to action
- Omnichannel Marketing: Deliver connected digital experiences on websites, mobile or other channels or devices to boost online and retail store sales.
- Digital Signage: Optimize the in-store experience with interactive digital signage that bridges the gap between the physical and digital world.
- Globalization & Localization: Ensure brand consistency across multiple regions, sites and languages to support local marketing efforts and global business objectives.
Copyright and Disclaimer
We can guide you through the integration process of this technology provider. To benchmark the capabilities of our implementation with your expectations, please contact us.
For submitting the form