Manage CMS redirectsEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to manage redirects in the Back Office.
To start managing CMS redirects, go to Content > Redirects.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Editing a CMS redirect
To edit a CMS redirect:
- On the CMS Redirect page in the Actions column, click Edit next to the URL you want to update.
- On the Edit a CMS redirect page, you can update the following information:
- To URL
- Redirect status code
- To keep the changes, click Save.
If you modify the existing URL from which a redirect is configured, a new URL will be created and added to the list of CMS redirects.
Tips and tricks
On the Edit a CMS redirect page, you can do the following:
- Create a new CMS redirect by clicking +Add CMS Redirect in the top right corner of the page.
- Return to the list of redirects by clicking Back to CMS in the top right corner of the page.
Reference information: Editing a CMS redirect
|From Url||URL from which a new URL destination is configured.|
|To Url||New URL destination.|
|Status||Redirect status code.|
|Actions||Set of actions that is performed on a redirect.|
On the CMS Redirects page, you can also:
- Switch to the page where you can create a new redirect.
- Sort content items by ID and From Url.
- Filter content items by ID, From Url, To Url, and Status.
Deleting a CMS Redirect
To delete a CMS redirect:
- Navigate to Content > Redirects.
- On the CMS Redirect page in the Actions column, click Delete next to the URL you want to delete.
- This will successfully delete the redirect and remove it from the list of redirects.
For submitting the form