Create CMS redirectsEdit on GitHub
You are browsing a previous version of the document. The latest version is 202212.0.
This topic provides a list of steps to create a redirect in the Back Office.
To start working with the CMS redirects, navigate to the Content > Redirects section.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Creating a CMS redirect
To create a CMS redirect:
- On the CMS Redirect page, click Add CMS Redirect in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Add a CMS Redirect page that opens, enter the following details:
- Url: Specify a URL from which you want to create a redirect link.
- To URL: Add a URL that you want your existing URL to be redirected to.
- Redirect status code: Select a status code from the drop-down list.
- To keep the changes, click Save. This will take you to the list of CMS redirects pages where you can find a new redirect URL.
On the Add a CMS Redirect page, you can return to the list of redirects by clicking Back to CMS in the top right corner of the page.
Reference information: Creating a CMS redirect
On the CMS Redirect page, you see the following:
|From Url||URL from which a new URL destination will be configured.|
|To Url||New URL destination.|
|Status||Redirect status code.|
|Actions||Set of actions that will be performed on a redirect.|
On the CMS Redirects page, you can also:
- Switch to the page where you can create a new redirect.
- Sort content items by ID and From Url.
- Filter content items by ID, From Url, To Url, and Status.
The redirect URL has been created. However, you can either edit it or delete.
To learn how to edit and/or delete a redirect, see Managing CMS redirects.
For submitting the form