Delete navigation nodesEdit on GitHub
To delete a navigation node in the Back Office, follow the steps:
- Go to Content > Navigation.
- In the LIST OF NAVIGATION ELEMENTS pane, select the navigation element owning the navigation node you want to delete. This shows the element’s navigation nodes in the NAVIGATION TREE pane.
- Select the node you want to delete.
- In the EDIT NODE pane, select Delete selected node.
- In the pop-up window, to confirm the action, click OK. A success message is displayed. The NAVIGATION TREE pane refreshes with the navigation node no longer displayed.
For submitting the form