Managing marketplace concrete productsEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to edit a marketplace concrete product in the Merchant Portal.
To start working with marketplace concrete products, take the following steps:
- Go to the Merchant Portal > Products.
- Hover over the three dots next to the abstract product for which you manage a concrete product and click Manage Product or just click the line. The [Product name] drawer opens.
- Navigate to the Concrete Products tab.
This document contains reference information. Make sure to review it before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Filtering and sorting concrete products
The following drop-down menus can be used to filter the marketplace concrete products on the Concrete Products page:
- Status of the concrete product
- Validity dates
To sort the existing concrete products, on the Concrete Products page, from the drop-down menu, select one or more sorting parameters. Choose among the following sort criteria:
- Valid from
- Valid to
By default, the table is sorted descendingly by SKU.
Activating and deactivating a concrete product
To activate a marketplace concrete product:
- On the Concrete Products page, next to the concrete product you want to activate, hover over the three dots and click Manage Product or just click the line. The Concrete Product SKU, Name page opens.
- In the Status pane, select Concrete Product is online to make the concrete product online.
- Click Save.
To deactivate the product, clear Concrete Product is online to make the concrete product offline.
Editing marketplace concrete product details
To edit an existing marketplace concrete product:
- On the Concrete Products page, next to the concrete product you want to edit, hover over the three dots and click Manage Product or just click the line. The Concrete Product SKU, Name page opens.
- In the Stock pane, populate the Quantity field.
- In the Name pane, edit Name for every locale.
- In the Description pane, edit Description for every locale.
- In the Validity Dates & Time pane, populate the Valid from and Valid to fields.
- In the Searchability pane, from the drop-down menu, select the locales where the product is searchable.
- Click Save.
Reference information: Concrete Product SKU, Name page
|Status||Defines the status of the concrete product.|
|Concrete Product is online||The selected checkbox makes the product active and available in store.|
|Stock||Defines the stock of the concrete product.|
|Reserved Stock||Number of items of this concrete product that are reserved according to Orders.|
|Quantity||Number of items available in the warehouse. The default is 0.||✓|
|Always in Stock||The selected checkbox makes the product always available for purchase.|
|Name||Name of your product displayed on the Storefront.||✓|
|Use Abstract Product name for all locales||Select the checkbox to take over the name of the abstract.|
|Use Abstract Product description for all locales||Select the checkbox to take over the description of the abstract..|
|Validity Dates & Time||Defines the period of time when the product is in active state. The Valid from date triggers the activation, while the Valid to date triggers the deactivation. Either no dates can be selected, or both.|
|Price||In this pane, you can manage prices for your concrete product. For more details, see [Managing marketplace concrete product prices](/docs/marketplace/user/merchant-portal-user-guides/202108.0/products/concrete-products/managing marketplace-concrete-product-prices.html).|
|Images||In this pane, you can manage image sets for your concrete product. For more details, see Managing concrete product image sets.|
|Attributes||In this pane, you can manage attributes for your product. For more details, see Managing concrete product attributes.|
|Searchability||Defines the stores where the concrete product can be searched via the Search function in the online store. If not selected, no values will be displayed when searching for this product.|
For submitting the form