Managing product offersEdit on GitHub
This topic describes the actions a Merchant can do in the Offers section in the Merchant Portal.
To start managing product offers, navigate to the Merchant Portal > Offers.
Review the reference information in this article before you start, or just look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Creating a product offer
To create a product offer:
- Click Add Offer.
- From the list of concrete products, select the product you want to create an offer for. The Create Offer drawer opens.
- Optional: To make the offer active after creating it, select Offer is Active.
- Optional: Enter a Merchant SKU.
- Select one or more Stores.
- Enter a Quantity.
- Optional: To always display the product offer as available on the Storefront, select Always in Stock.
- To add prices, in the Price section, do the following:
- select *Add.
- Select a STORE.
- Select a CURRENCY.
- Optional: Enter any of the prices: * NET DEFAULT * GROSS DEFAULT * NET ORIGINAL * GROSS ORIGINAL
- Optional: Enter a VOLUME QUANTITY.
- Repeat steps 1-5 until you add all the desired prices.
- Optional: Select Validity Dates.
- Scroll up and select Create.
Editing a product offer
To edit an existing product offer:
- From the list of offers, select the offer you want to edit.
- In the drawer, change the desired fields
- Select Save.
Reference information: Creating and editing product offers
This section describes attributes you see when creating and editing product offer.
On all the pages described below, you can rearrange, hide, and show columns by clicking the settings cogwheel next to the tables.
On the Offers page you do the following:
- Filter product offers using the filtering menu at the top of the page.
- Sort product offers by clicking on the desired column name.
- Using the search field in the top right corner, search product offers by the criteria: offer reference, merchant reference, and product SKU.
Create Offer page
On the Create Offer page, you see the list of products you can create an offer for. On this page, you can do the following:
- Filter products using the filtering menu at the top of the page.
- Sort products by clicking on the desired column name.
- Using the search field in the top right corner, search products by the criteria: product name and product SKU.
Create and edit offer drawers
The following table describes the attributes on the Create offer and Edit offer drawers:
|Offer status||Defines if the offer is displayed on the Storefront. By default, the offer is online.|
|Merchant SKU||Unique identifier of product offer in the merchant’s ERP.|
|Offer Reference||Unique identifier of the product offer in the Marketplace.|
|Stores||Defines the stores where the product offer is available.|
|Quantity||Defines the stock of the product offer.|
|Price||Prices of the product offer per store, currency, and volume quantity. Volume quantity defines the minimum product offer quantity to be added to cart for the price to apply.|
|Validity Dates||Defines the period during which the product offer is visible on the Storefront.|