Setting up the Merchant PortalEdit on GitHub
This document provides details about how to set up the Spryker Merchant Portal.
To start using Merchant Portal, install Spryker demo-shop:
- Use this repository for the Marketplace project installation.
- Install the project using one of the following guides:
- Installing Spryker with Docker
- Installing Spryker with Development Virtual Machine
- Installing Spryker without Development Virtual Machine or Docker
To build Merchant Portal, install or update the following tools:
The main environmental differences between the existing frontends (Yves, Zed) and Merchant Portal are:
- Minimum NodeJS version is v12.
- NPM is replaced by Yarn v2 with Workspaces.
Using a “unified” approach, all frontend dependencies must be installed in one step
- The entire project is now a “Yarn Workspace,” meaning each submodule declares its dependencies. During the installation stage, Yarn installs all of those dependencies and hoists them up into the root of the project.
Install dependencies and build Merchant Portal
All possible commands are listed in the
package.json file in the root folder.
Once everything has been installed, you can access the UI of Merchant Portal by going to
All Merchant Portal modules are located in the
For submitting the form