Merchant User conceptEdit on GitHub
This document provides a short overview of Merchant User concept in the Spryker Marketplace.
Merchant User structure
MerchantUser module is the source of users for the Merchant Portal.
MerchantUserFacade should be used to perform all operations on users, including but not limited to:
- Create, update, delete, and disable merchant users.
- Obtaining information about existing merchant users.
- Obtaining data about the current logged in merchant user.
- Authentication of merchant users.
- Manipulation of passwords (reset, validation).
Merchant users are activated and deactivated when their Merchant is activated or deactivated.
SyncMerchantUsersStatusMerchantPostUpdatePlugin takes care of it.
Merchant User relations
To avoid technical debt in the future, never use
UserFacade directly in Merchant Portal modules.
The following diagram illustrates merchant user relations:
Related Developer documents
|INSTALLATION GUIDES||GLUE API GUIDES||DATA IMPORT||REFERENCES|
|File details: merchant_user.csv||Merchant users overview|
|Managing merchant users|
|Merchant Portal user guides|
For submitting the form