Spryker Cloud Commerce OS managementEdit on GitHub
This RACI Matrix defines responsibilities, consultation and reporting obligations while providing Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) hosting for Spryker customers.
- Responsible (R)
- Those who do the work to complete a task.
- Accountable (A)
- The one ultimately answerable for the correct and thorough completion of a deliverable or task, and the one who delegates the work to those responsible.
- Consulted (C)
- Those whose opinions are sought, typically subject matter experts; and with whom there is a two-way communication.
- Informed (I)
- Those who are kept up to date on progress, often only on completion of a task or deliverable; and with whom there is just one-way communication.
- Application (A)
- Customer Commerce Solution build using Spryker Commerce OS.
- Infrasatructure (I)
- Underlying cloud infrastructure managed by Spryker to deliver Spryker Cloud Commerce to Spryker customers.
|ACTIVITY||CUSTOMER||RESPONSIBLE DEVELOPING PARTY (CUSTOMER OR PARTNER)||SPRYKER|
|Application health, security, and performance.|
|Provide an operational application based on the code of the Docker SDK and Spryker.||C||A/R||I|
|Optimize application performance by applying best practices.||I/C||R/A||I|
|Maintain application up to date and secure.||I/C||R/A||I|
|Infrastructure configuration and scaling.|
|Resize environments according to changing needs.||-||C||R/A|
|Maintain the infrastructure up to date and secure.||I||I||R/A|
|Configure infrastructure for applications.||I||C||R/A|
|Provide deploy files for SCCOS environments.||I||R/A||C|
|Provide valid access tokens for repositories and make them available per requirements.||-||R/A||I|
|Conduct appropriate testing, especially the load testing of data import before production deployments.||I/C||R/A||I|
|Conduct initial troubleshoot of deployment issues.||-||R/A||-|
|Resolve deployment issues related to code and data, like data imports, timeouts during data import, or wrong data structure.||-||R/A||I|
|Resolve deployment infrastructure issues: placement issues, timeouts of image building, deployment of containers like Jenkins.||-||-||R/A|
|Monitoring, alerting, and troubleshooting.|
|Analyze logs to detect and troubleshoot infrastructure issues.||I||I||R/A|
|Analyze logs to detect and troubleshoot application issues.||I/C||R/A||-|
|Monitor infrastructure and inform stakeholders about issues proactively.||I||I||R/A|
|Monitor application and inform stakeholders about issues proactively.||I/C||R/A||-|
For submitting the form