Connecting a code repositoryEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to connect a code repository to Spryker Cloud Commerce OS.
If you specified a code repository in the Onboarding Questionnaire, we connected it to your Staging environment during the initial setup. To connect a code repository to another environment, follow this document.
Spryker Cloud Commerce OS supports the following version control systems:
We recommend mapping your branches to environments as follows:
Connect a GitHub code repository
To connect a GitHub code repository:
- Configure a GitHub code repository.
- Provide the following details via support:
- Access token
We connect the code repository shortly after you provide the details.
Connect a Bitbucket code repository
Currently, only GitHub is integrated into AWS CodeBuild. To use a Bitbucket code repository, configure AWS CodeStar by following the steps below.
Ensure that your BitBucket account has Admin permissions in the code repository.
AWS CodeStar integrates via OAuth 2.0 and requires the following permissions:
Read your account information.
Read your repositories and their pull requests.
Administer your repositories.
Read and modify your repositories.
Retrieve a connection ARN
To get an Amazon Resource Name (ARN) of a connection, create a CodeBuild Connection:
- In the AWS Management Platform, go to Services > CodeBuild > Settings > Connections.
- Select Create connection.
- In the Create a connection pane, select BitBucket.
- Enter Connection name.
Select Connect to Bitbucket.
Select Grant access.
- Select Install a new app.
- Select Grant access.
- In the Connect to Bitbucket pane, select Connect.
The page refreshes with all the fields cleared.
- Select Connections.
In the Connections pane, you can see the created connection and its ARN.
- Provide the connection ARN via support.
We connect the repository shortly after you provide the details.
Connect a GitLab code repository
To avoid synchronization issues, do not push any changes to the CodeCommit repository.
Prepare for configuration:
- Ensure that your GitLab account has Admin permissions in the code repository.
- Request the following details via support:
- CodeCommit repository URL
- Username and password for HTTPS authorization in CodeCommit repository
To configure GitLab mirroring:
- In the GitLab account, go to the code repository.
- Select Settings > Repository.
- Select Expand next to Mirroring repositories.
- In Git repository URL, enter the CodeCommit repository URL provided by support.
- For Mirror direction, select Push.
- For Authentication method, select Password.
- Enter a Password.
- Select Mirror repository.
Allow the synchronization several minutes to complete and you should see the record of your mirrored repository.
For submitting the form