Verify email addressesEdit on GitHub
For your applications to be able to send emails from an email address, you need to verify it. The verification is required to prevent spam from being sent from staging environments.
To verify an email address:
- In the AWS Management Console, go to Services > Amazon Simple Email Service.
- In the top-right corner, select the region you want to verify the email address for.
- In the left navigation pane, select Email Addresses.
- Select Verify a New Email Address.
- In the Verify a New Email Address window, enter the Email Address you want to verify and select Verify This Email Address. This reloads the page with the Verification Email Sent window displayed. A verification email has been sent to the email address.
- In the verification email, select the verification link. This opens the page with the verification success message.
- Optional: Repeat steps 1-7 until you verify the email address in all the desired regions.
You can see the verified email address in Amazon Simple Email Service > Email Addresses. Your applications can use it to send emails.
For submitting the form