App Composition Platform overviewEdit on GitHub
The App Composition Platform (ACP) lets Spryker Cloud customers connect, configure, and use the available third-party services via apps, in their application with the click of a button, with no or low development efforts from their side.
The following apps are supported:
- Algolia, a Search Engine
- Payone, a Payment Service Provider (PSP)
- Usercentrics, a Consent Management Platform (CMP)
- Bazaarvoice, a platform for User-Generated Content (UGC)
Spryker builds all integrations of the apps and provides them in a secure and no-code way for the SCOS.
The ACP has the following advantages:
- Quick, no-code integrations
- Fully functional trials
- Consumption-based billing
- Contains only approved and secure apps
- Always up-to-date apps
Installing the ACP catalog
With the latest Spryker product release 202212.0 the ACP catalog is integrated into the Back Office by default, but not registered with ACP yet.
You can access the ACP catalog only if you are a SCOS customer and have additionally been enabled for ACP, which means that your SCOS is properly set up and registered with the ACP. Check ACP installation for details on how to install and enable the ACP catalog for your version of SCOS.
The actions and level of effort required to make your project ACP-ready may vary depending on the update status of your SCOS module versions.
Using an app from the ACP catalog
In most cases, to try an app from the ACP catalog, you do the following:
- In the ACP catalog, select the necessary app and connect it to your shop by clicking the Connect app button on the app details page. You are redirected to the configuration page of the newly connected app. You can find a link to the app provider’s website if you need to register with them.
- You obtain the necessary credentials on the app provider’s website.
- In the Spryker ACP catalog, on the selected app details page, you click Configure and enter the credentials obtained from the app provider. Here you also make necessary settings for the app.
Make sure you check the configuration guidelines for the app you need because additional settings in the Back Office might be required for individual apps to run.
That’s it! You are all set to try the app out.
For submitting the form